Another Friday yet again, friends!
Important question to start: Have y’all thought about your Halloween costumes for this year yet? If you need some inspiration, here’s a list of seven clever costume ideas to use as a starting point. I’m hoping to hit up Goodwill this weekend to shop for the components of my costume. Here’s hoping they have what I need!
Okay, now that we’ve gotten that critical piece of the post out of the way, let’s move on to the links I’m loving this week:
- I’ve been on a major muffin kick lately, and it doesn’t seem to be over. I gave this vegan almond butter blackstrap molasses muffin recipe a try last night, and it’s SO good! I highly recommend it. It would be perfect for a weekend morning with a cup of coffee!
- I can’t WAIT to try this Minimalist Baker recipe for vegan, gluten-free zucchini vegetarian lasagna. (The cheese is vegan ricotta, made with macadamia nuts, which sounds very interesting!) I’ll be sure to report back once I’ve given it a go.
- This blazer, in black, is perfection. Who doesn’t need a good blazer (especially this time of year)? And this one’s on sale — you can’t NOT get it! 🙂
- Looking for an adorable way to decorate for Halloween minus the mess of carving a pumpkin? I rounded up five DIY no-carve pumpkin projects for my latest Beyond Yoga post to help inspire your decorating!
- Love Starbucks’ festive drinks, but don’t want all the calories associated with them? Gotcha covered!
- Where in the WORLD have I been? I didn’t know Suri’s Burn Book was a thing until yesterday, people. It’s amazing, as I’m sure the vast majority of y’all already know.
- Do you fellow Southerners follow The Bitter Southerner? You definitely should if you haven’t already, since their content is amazing. They also have a great general store, with awesome (and Southern-themed, of course) apparel, home goods, and prints. Get to shopping to find that perfect gift for the bitter Southerner in your life!
Happy weekend, y’all!