A new season means new nail polish shades. With the summer months definitively behind us, it’s time to move the hot pinks and bright teals, replacing them with muted greens and matte grays. I love nail color for this time of year, and wanted to share some of my favorites:
- “August” by Zoya. I’m actually wearing this nail color as I type this post! It’s the perfect shade of gray, in my opinion, and matches anything.
- “Fauntleroy” by Smith and Cult. You don’t have to give up pink altogether this time of year, by any means! I love deeper shades for fall.
- “Fall in Line” by Essie. The name says it all!
- “High Tea” by BUTTER London. This nude shade is so understated and sophisticated.
- “Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around” by OPI. The perfect intersection of gray and purple, as far as I’m concerned.
- “High Roller” by Revlon. Go bold or go home.
What nail colors top your list this time of year?