Yay, friends — another Friday!
Kevin and I are headed up to Chicago tonight for a long weekend in one of our favorite cities. We’re visiting our friends Jim and Sandy who are some of the best folks we know. We haven’t seen them in far too long (I think it’s been a year and a half?), and so it’s definitely time for a visit. Windy City, here we come!
But before I leave, I wanted to share this week’s links I’m loving:
- We’ll start with something delicious: this Vegan Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe, courtesy of Oh She Glows. Talk about tasty. This is going to become a staple at the Keller house (especially when we have company). It also smells AMAZING while baking. Bonus!
- The Katering Show‘s latest season is now available in the U.S.! I’ve posted about this hilarious Australian “cooking show” before, and am so pumped to check out the duo’s new episodes. Just sign up for a Fullscreen account (you can register for a free trial month) to access the show.
- Speaking of second seasons I’m pumped about, Grace & Frankie Season 2 is out on Netflix! SUCH a fun show, for those who haven’t checked it out.
- I would like very much to try a cookie from this New York bakery. Don’t they look amazing?
- I’m loving these earrings from Handpicked (the jewelry store where my favorite necklace ever came from!). I love this store.
- Zoe’s Kitchen has a new menu item that I’m obsessed with: The Live Med Salad. With zucchini and squash ribbons, farro, and tomatoes (I get mine without the dressing and cheese, but add the grilled chicken), this is my new go-to order at Zoe’s.
Hope y’all have a great weekend ahead!