It’s Friday again, and you know what that means: LINK TIME! It’s been a long week, so I don’t have much energy for an intro. Let’s get to the good stuff.
Here you go — the best of what I’ve seen on the interwebs this week.
- The Katering Show: I heard about this amazing Australian YouTube show this past week on NPR and then checked it out for myself. This stuff is incredible. Hosted by Kate McCartney and Kate McLennan (hence the “Katering” name), these segments are full of wit, food intolerance, and also a little food and drink. Watch and enjoy. (I especially recommend “Mexicana Festiana” and “We Quit Sugar.”)
- Wrecking Ball Remix: (Note: Please watch until at least the 40-second point. That’s when it gets good.) Maybe this is a testament to how insanely brain deadening this past week has been, but when I saw this I could not stop laughing. Then when I showed it to Kevin later he laughed until he cried — for serious. (I have my friends at The Variable to thank for this amazing find.)
- If you missed my post earlier this week, take a minute to check out the new Fulton & Roark website (and their newest product: a super-concentrated, travel-friendly shave cream!).
- Brown Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies: I made these to share with some friends this past week, and they are AWESOME. Make them, too, please. (Best part: The surprising and tasty addition of cinnamon. YUM.)
- And we thought Fulton was bad at catching food! Check out this pup.
- Fika: Just one more reason Sweden is awesome. “Fika, literally speaking, is the Swedish word for a coffee break—but that doesn’t really sum it up. It’s about taking a break during your day to socialize with friends and colleagues or simply to have a few minutes of quiet. It just so happens that this break, in the Swedish tradition, often involves a mug of coffee and a sweet pastry.” Coffee + friends + pastries? Every day? Sign me up, Sweden!
Happy weekend, everyone!
One thought on “Links I’m Loving”