Mother’s Day is coming up SOON (it’s May 10!), so hopefully this gift guide is well timed. Feel free to forward it to someone in your life who might need a helpful hint. 🙂
Also, if Beautycounter products are something you’d like to receive as a gift this Mother’s Day, be sure to let your guy know he can save 20% on his order in the month of April. Just have him enter his email address using the banner at the top of the site and he’ll be sent a personalized coupon code. Clean beauty for you and savings for him? That’s a win all around!
Let’s just get into other gift ideas, shall we?:
- Flower Delivery Subscription: Nothing makes a house feel more like a home than fresh flowers in my book, so why not keep the flowers coming for a few months to help celebrate Mom?
- Sourdough Bread Essentials: Sourdough bread making has taken off in popularity during quarantine (and for good reason). If Mom’s been wanting to get in on the homemade bread fun, some sourdough essentials might be a great gift item this year. If she doesn’t have a starter yet, you can grab that plus a great storage crock here, and I’ve rounded up a few other favorite items here. Be sure to share this post with her as well for some tips, resources, and recipes!
- Made by Mary Big & Little Blooms Necklace: I’ve had my eye on this beautiful necklace for months, and think it’s the PERFECT Mother’s Day piece of jewelry. I love that you can customize it with mama and kiddo birth month flowers.
- lululemon Wunder Under Camo Leggings: I grabbed these just after the holidays and they are 100% my FAVORITE leggings right now. (Note: I’ve historically not been a camo or animal print person, and these are still SO awesome in my book.) A mom on your list might just love them, too!
- Vejo Portable Blender: This is SUCH A GOOD MOM GIFT, y’all. I earned one of these from a Beautycounter incentive a few months ago, and can’t say enough good things about the Vejo blender, smoothie blends, or the company behind them. It’s good, fresh nutrition in powdered form, delivered right to your door. Grab a starter set for Mom and include an additional eight-pack of smoothie blends (your choice!), then use the code AnnaK8Pack to get those extra blends for free!
- Bedside Smartphone Vase: I love the look of these, don’t you? I’m such a fan of things that are both pretty AND functional.
- Dazzle Dry Nail System: She can’t go get her nails done right now, so bring the long-lasting manicure to her with this system! (Polish color recommendations, based on my personal experience: Cherry Parfait, Going Cray Sea, and Lotion, Please!)
- Scout & Cellar Clean-Crafted Wine: Good wine minus the added sugar, sulfites, residual pesticides, coloring, flavors, etc.? I’d say your mama deserves that! Choose between two ready-to-gift sets for her (here and here)! Even better? These sets both ship free!
- A Rothy’s Bag: This popular eco-friendly shoe company now makes bags — and they are ADORABLE. Because remember when we went places and had to use bags? (Personal favorites: this one and this one.)
- Diffuser: Essential oils fans at your house? I’m swooning over this gorgeous diffuser! It would be perfect to put in a high-traffic, more visible area of the house like the living room.
- Anthropologie Deepa Pop Drop Earrings: I am in LOVE with these! They come in four colors, and you can’t go wrong with any of them. Mom will love them, too!