This week, when thinking about my favorites, it was easy to decide what to share here. After all, I’m currently running a giveaway on my Instagram account featuring — you guessed it — several favorites of mine! (And the timing is perfect — today is the last day to enter to win. I’ll be announcing a lucky winner this evening!)
Head over to Instagram to enter to win! (Details on how to enter are in the giveaway post.)
I’ve been wanting to do a giveaway for the curiouser & curiouser community for a while as a small way to thank you for being here. curiouser & curiouser is a space meant to make us feel connected. I try to share things (both here on my blog and on Instagram and within my Facebook page) that I find interesting or helpful or thought provoking – things that will help us all learn something or get a peek into someone else’s experience that makes us feel part of something bigger.
And, since it’s February (the month of LOVE), I figured it was the perfect time to share just that — things I love with people I love.
So, THANK YOU for reading this. For following along. For contributing. It means the world!
Here’s what’s included in my giveaway:
- A Stella & Dot Delicate Heart Necklace. This pretty necklace would be beautiful on its own or layered with a second necklace. It’s also reversible — black on one side and gold on the other — making it extra versatile. (Oh, and if you don’t have a Stella & Dot stylist yet, I highly recommend mine: Krista Lewis! She’ll take great care of you.)
- A bottle of doTERRA’s Cheer blend essential oil. I LOVE this scent, and enjoy diffusing it to help me wake up in the morning or to keep me feeling inspired and uplifted throughout the day. (Interested in learning more about essential oils — what they are, why to use them, and how to use them? Check out this podcast episode I recorded with my friend and incredibly knowledgable doTERRA rep, Tricia Sheehan.)
- Beautycounter’s Overnight Resurfacing Peel and two mini lip glosses. If you aren’t familiar with Beautycounter’s peel, just know it’s the brand’s very best standalone skincare product, and one I recommend to virtually everyone. No matter your skin type or issues, the peel makes it better: brighter, clearer, smoother, and healthier. The lip glosses are limited edition ones from our 2019 holiday line, so these shades no longer available. (Interested in getting personalized Beautycounter recommendations so you can give this clean beauty brand a try? If you take my skincare survey I’ll send suggestions your way based on YOUR skin type, issues, etc.!)
- A pair of Pure Barre sticky socks. How adorable are these socks? If you’ve been to a Pure Barre class, you know how essential a good pair of sticky socks is. And if you haven’t experienced Pure Barre yet, maybe now is the perfect time to give it a try! (Check out this post I wrote back in 2018 about what to expect during your first class if that’s helpful! A few things have changed a bit — there’s now a class called Foundations for brand new clients and we’ve also added a third class type called Reform — but much of this information is still very relevant!)
- A Modern Piggy leopard-print bandana scrunchie. (These are currently sold out on the site, so the winner is extra lucky!) I am OBSESSED with this brand (I love their bows for Maggie and their scrunchies for me), and these bandana scrunchies are especially amazing as far as I’m concerned. (Oh, and use the code “curiouser” at checkout to save 10% on any Modern Piggy order. Use the code any time you order — it doesn’t expire!)
Thank you again for being part of the curiouser & curiouser family, and don’t forget to enter to win this giveaway if you haven’t yet! Happy Friday!!!