Okay, yes. I’m a little late to the blogger game here. BUT, I asked y’all on Instagram whether you’d like to hear from me regarding some things I’m eyeing during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and the majority of you said you would be. So I’m sharing some of my favorites from the sale (which goes on through August 5).
One tip I’d give you about this sale: If you see something you like, don’t wait to buy it! The Spanx Faux Leather Leggings I snagged are already sold out. Yikes — glad I didn’t wait on those!
Are you ready? Let’s get shopping!:
- Kristin Cavallari Lash Split Shaft Bootie (I snagged these in black and can’t wait for them to arrive!)
- Zella Live-In High Waist Leggings (If you don’t know the magic of these leggings yet, do yourself a favor and get a pair! And if you ARE in on the amazingness, time to get another pair!)
- Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover (I got one of these last winter and LIVED in it. This would be a great piece to invest in.)
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck Tee (I have one of these and love the material. I like it a little looser so I can tie it up or front tuck it.)
- Free People January Tee (I love the feel and loose fit of Free People items, and this would look adorable with leggings in the fall. It comes in several colors, too!)
- Sam Edelman Maurine Bootie (OMG, yes. I love these!! They also come in black and gray.)
- Vince Camuto Movinta Bootie (Ooh, look at that sassy heel. Love these!)
- Nike Classic Cortez Sneaker (I have these shoes in black and white and adore them. They’re the perfect athleisure shoe, and I love them for running to/from the barre studio, running errands, etc.)
- Botkier Adelia Asymmetrical Sandal (Have a wedding or another event coming up? How killer would these be with the right dress? They also come in a few colors!)
- Joe’s Marla Bootie (Too cute!)
- Alala Seamless Bralette (I’m always on the hunt for perfect-for-barre sports bras, and I think this would be a great addition to my collection.)
- Chelsea28 Wide Leg Tweed Jumpsuit (I’m in love with this! There’s only one review and it’s not too good, BUT I am debating trying this out anyway. Plus, since shipping and returns are free and easy at Nordstrom, I have nothing to lose…)
- BP Washed Moto Leggings (I love these leggings so much I have them in two colors!)
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Side Zip Plaid Skinny Pants (Ahhh– that price!)
If you’ve already shopped the sale, what are you loving?
One thought on “My Nordstrom Sale Picks”