Maggie these days is:
- Loooooving her mama. If I’m around, she tends to want to not just be close to be, but be in my arms. It’s really sweet, and even though sometimes it makes life difficult, especially when I’m trying to get ready in the morning, I keep reminding myself that she won’t always want to be held so much. I’m trying to soak in all the snuggles I can. (I’m also grateful that she’s a fan of the Tula carrier! That’s been a lifesaver, especially around the kitchen.)
- Musically inclined (or so it seems)! She has always responded to music and loves to dance along, and lately she’s really been stepping up her singing game, too. (Can you hear “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” here?)
- Getting more and more independent. Even though she loves to be held, she also is a big fan of doing things herself, and it’s so fun to watch her develop new skills.
- Full of personality. (Gah, I just love her!)
- A happy, sweet kiddo most of the time, which is what I want most for her: to live a life full of joy and kindness.
Maggie-girl, being your mama is just the best!