It’s that time again, y’all: swimsuit season! (I know — it always sneaks up on me, too.)
But the good news is twofold: warm weather is on the horizon (yayyyy!) and there are LOTS of cute suits to choose from this year!
Here are a few of the styles I’m drawn to this season:
- I want to start with this suit from UK Swimwear, because it’s one I own! I LOVE the style of this suit, because it’s a two-piece that’s so very mom friendly. Because the top is more like a sports bra, it will stay in place even if you’re carrying a baby around beach- or poolside. Despite being functional, it’s SO cute. (Size reference: I went with a UK10 and it fits great! I usually wear a Small in U.S. suits.)
- Speaking of mom-friendly two-pieces, I love this simple yet feminine one from Target. (Here’s a link to the bottoms!):
- Y’all know I love Aerie bralettes, but I’m also a huge fan of their bathing suits! Here’s a top I’m loving from their swim collection this season:
- Who else is absolutely swooning over this adorable J.Crew suit?? I NEED IT! (Oh, and here’s a link to the bottoms, too.):
- This is another perfect-for-a-mom top to go with this summer:
- Looking for a fun take on a one piece? I LOVE this one!:
- Oh, and here’s another one!:
- One more one piece? Why not? (This one might be my favorite of them all…):
- Okay, maybe THIS one is my top one-piece pick. (How to choose?):
- This one is so sporty and fun. (I have an L-Space suit and am so impressed with their quality!):
- Fun fact: I went to college with the girls who started this bathing suit brand, Kay & Elle. This top is SO cute:
- The ribbing on this one is beautiful:
Which do you like? Which should I go with? So many cute choices!