Happy Tuesday, y’all!
Lately, I’ve been blogging about lots of pregnancy- and baby-related things (which makes sense, given what’s going on in my life at the moment), but wanted to take a minute to get a feel for what you guys enjoy reading here on Curiouser & Curiouser.
When I started this blog, I intentionally wanted to make it a place that could house a wide variety of topics. After all, I’m interested in lots of different things, so I didn’t want to pigeonhole myself into a certain theme. That’s been a great fit for me so far, and I’ve enjoyed getting to write about everything from Toffee Crunch Cookie recipes (consistently my most popular post) to Iceland travel tips to my daughter’s birth story and lots and lots in between.
With topics so wide ranging, though, I’m interested to know what y’all like reading the most:
- Do you like posts with recipes? If so, what kind? Baked goods? Healthy eats?
- Do you prefer posts about health and wellness/working out (e.g., Pure Barre)?
- Maybe baby-related content is up your alley?
- What about fashion- and beauty product-related topics?
- Perhaps Winston-Salem and travel posts are your jam?
Let me know what you’d like to see more of on Curiouser & Curiouser by either leaving a comment on this blog post or shooting me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your suggestions! I love hearing from my readers (and am so appreciative of each of you, too).