Looking for some ideas on what to buy the guy in your life this holiday season? (They can be so hard to shop for!)
Hopefully, this round-up will provide a bit of inspiration as you search for the perfect way to show your guy you care this time of year.
(Oh, and I put together a gift guide for ladies, too, if you want to check that one out as well.)
- Fulton & Roark men’s fragrance and grooming products. Y’all knew I was going to mention this one, right? After all, my husband owns the company, so of course I think it’s awesome. Luckily, though, I’m not alone in my love for this brand. In fact, GQ just named F&R’s highly concentrated shave cream best on the market as part of their 2016 grooming awards. You can build your own gift based on your guy’s preferences (F&R offers solid cologne, shave cream, aftershave cloths, bar soap, face wash, a candle, and a dopp kit). Now through Christmas, use coupon code CURIOUSER at check-out to save 15% on your total order. (And shipping is always free for orders $25 or more. Score!)
- Proof Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup. I discovered this tasty brand while Kevin and I were representing Fulton & Roark at the American Field pop-up market at Ponce City Market in Atlanta recently (don’t worry — I just had a sip!) and it’s so tasty. This would be a great gift idea for the old fashioned-loving man in your life, as it’s a perfectly pre-mixed old fashioned minus the bourbon or rye whiskey. Cheers to convenience!
- Allbirds Wool Runners. This New Zealand-based brand uses wool as its key ingredient for footwear, and the results seem pretty awesome. Not only are the shoes cool from a design standpoint, but the wool-based design makes for minimized odor, temperature regulation, and moisture wicking.
- TOMS sunglasses. We all know TOMS for their shoes (and admirable mission), but I’ve been most excited about their sunglasses selection recently, for both guys and girls. I snagged a pair of men’s shades for Kevin as a birthday gift this past summer, and we’ve both been impressed by both the style and quality. (Plus, the TOMS site offers 8% cash back on Ebates. Get you some extra savings!)
- Deejo Knives (Wood Collection). What guy doesn’t want a pocket knife? And these Deejo wood collection knives are beautifully crafted, making for an ideal and memorable holiday gift item.