Hey, girls, hey! We’re solidly into the holiday shopping season at this point, and so I wanted to share a few gift ideas that might be good options for yourselves (I’m sure Santa’s asking for suggestions, after all) or for other ladies in your lives. I mean, even the best of us can use a little inspiration when it comes to thinking of great gift ideas for our sisters, besties, etc.
Or maybe you’re a guy stopping by for some inspiration on what to get his lady this year. If so, welcome!
Here are some items I think just about any gal would be excited to receive this holiday season:
- NEAL Jewelry. I learned about this brand when Kevin and I were in Minneapolis a few weekends ago representing Fulton & Roark at the most recent Northern Grade pop-up market there. I immediately fell in love with the collection, and adore its classic-yet-special feel. These are pieces you’d be excited to wear years into the future. (I especially love the Plateau Cuff Bracelet. Swoon!) And I have awesome news for you lovely folks: NEAL Jewelry has created a coupon code just for Curiouser & Curiouser readers. Just enter the code “nealcuriouser” at checkout and receive 15% off any ready to ship jewelry. What a deal!
- J. Crew Factory’s Quilted Jacket. This is such a lovely, classic outerwear piece, and since it’s available via J. Crew’s Factory, the price is lovely, too. I’m an especially big fan of the navy version.
- JLEW Bags. These are a splurge item to be sure, but these bags are truly incredible. I learned about this brand while Kevin and I were at the American Field pop-up market at Ponce City Market in Atlanta recently, and sure am glad our paths crossed. I snagged one of the Platinum Heavyweight Triangle Top Totes (in gold!) for myself while we were at the market, and have loved using it as a gym bag so far. I know I’ll love using it for travel as well. In a few months, though, the plan is to transition it into a diaper bag. These bags are built to be beautiful but also extremely utilitarian, taking you between all the activities that make up your days in style.
- Hobo Lauren Clutch Wallet. Y’all. These things are the BEST. I had a navy and gold one that I adored and it lasted me a good five years before I had to replace it. The size is nice and big to fit all your cards, cash, and other miscellaneous items, and I loved being able to remove it from my large purse and use it as a clutch for certain occasions. I can’t rave about these wallets enough!
- Cath Kidston Foldaway Overnight Bag. I discovered this brand in the Heathrow Airport while my family and I were in London over Christmas last year and think it’s pretty excellent. (I added some of the adorable baby girl clothes to our baby registry. They are so precious!) But don’t worry — there’s lots for grown-up girls, too. I especially love the weekend bags, and have one of these on my personal Christmas wish list. The prints are so fun, and the size seems just perfect for a weekend trip.
- Nordstrom’s BP Leggings. I’m SUCH a fan of this brand of leggings, and recommend them as often as I can. The Essential Leggings or the Stretch Cotton Moto Leggings (I have at least two pair of each of these) would be a very welcome addition to just about any girl’s stocking.
- Smith & Cult Nail Polish. Yet another sure-to-please stocking stuffer idea is a bottle of Smith & Cult nail polish. This brand feels just a little more special than your standard nail polish, which is perfect for this time of year.
- Anthropologie Bronze Measuring Cups. Does your gift recipient love to spend time in the kitchen? Gift her with something both beautiful and functional to help with her cooking and baking ventures, like these measuring cups.
- Workout Leggings. As someone who essentially lives in these things (I do wear them pretty much daily, for at least a portion of the day!), I can honestly say it’s hard to have too many pairs of workout leggings. My favorite brands are Zella, Alo, and Beyond Yoga.