We made it to another Friday! What a great feeling. Fridays are even better when you have a fun weekend ahead, and Kevin and I have weekend plans that decidedly qualify as fun. We’re headed to the beach (and so is Bethany Novak, one of our faves) where we’ll hang out, eat some good food, run a race, and see David Sedaris (!!!) at UNCW. Whoa. So much good stuff to look forward to.
Speaking of fun, I have some links to share with y’all (per Friday tradition over here at Curiouser & Curiouser). Enjoy!:
- Everyone should watch this Organic Valley TV spot for their new breakfast drink, Organic Balance, but women especially will enjoy it:
- KIMMY SCHMIDT SEASON TWO IS OUT ON NETFLIX AS OF TODAY! (Can you tell I’m slightly excited? I just love this show. If you haven’t caught Season One yet, definitely do that first.)
- I told y’all that I was loving Living Proof’s PhD (Perfect Hair Day) shampoo and conditioner, but hadn’t tried their PhD dry shampoo until this week. It is AMAZING and deserves all the hype it gets. (Why did I wait so long to try this stuff??)
- I have to brag on Kevin here for a second and share this great review by the guys over at The Manual. They took the time to review Fulton & Roark‘s full line of products, and — spoiler alert — are big fans all around.
- I’m pretty obsessed with this adorable (and just edgy enough for my taste) faux leather jacket by Blank NYC. It would be the perfect springtime lightweight piece!
Hope y’all have fun weekend plans to look forward to as well!