Mother’s Day is quickly approaching (it’s Sunday, May 8), and in case you need a few thought starters on what to get for the mothers in your life this year, I’ve put together a handful of gift ideas. (Yeah, I guess I’m the best.)
No matter the style of the mom you’re celebrating, I hope you find the perfect thing here to help her feel loved and oh-so appreciated this Mother’s Day.
For the Foodie Mom:
- Inside Out Serving Bowl (Anthropologie, $28): Because we all know how much moms love “bowls, bowls, all type of bowls…”
- J.Q. Dickinson Salt and Cherry Salt Cellar (J.Q. Dickinson, $9 and $15): This is 7th generation family business that produces a great product made from — get this — “an ancient ocean trapped below the Appalachian Mountains in West Virginia.” Kevin and I first learned about this company through a Gravy podcast last year. Take a listen — it’s super cool.
- Herb Garden Kit (WheatgrassKits.com, $43.99): For the mom who cooks a lot, it would be incredibly handy to have herbs at the ready.
For the Fashionable Mom:
- Dorada Necklace (Kate Morris Jewelry, $132): Use KMJMOM to get 20% off your order. Score!
- Borgasets Wallet (Amazon, $32.99): It seems like too good a deal to be true, but this genuine leather wallet is gorgeous in person, and is the perfect way to help a stylish mom stay organized.
- Origami Cardigan (Beyond Yoga, $126): Comfortable AND chic? Perfection.
For the New Mom:
- Baby Memory Book (BabySakes, $59.95): Moms want to preserve those special first-year moments, so give her an adorable format to do so.
- Gold Bar Necklace with Child’s Name or Birthdate (Etsy, $23): What a special — yet stylish — way to celebrate the new addition to a family.
- A New Mom Mug (Etsy, $14): Because you KNOW there’s lots of coffee happening at a new mama’s house.
For the Health-Conscious Mom:
- 25-ounce S’well Bottle ($45): I’ve mentioned my love for S’well bottles time and again, but they really are amazing and I’ve found having one around helps me drink so much more water. Plus, the design is just beautiful.
- Organic Kombucha Starter Kit (Amazon, $49.90): Let Mom try her hand at brewing her own kombucha!
- Essential Oil Starter Kit (YourBodyNeeds.com, $120): Help Mom lower her stress with this essential oil starter kit, which comes with Bergamot, Chamomile Roman, Clarysage, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang)
For the On-The-Go Mom:
- Longchamp Tote (Nordstrom, $145): Classic, beautiful, and functional, this is something she’ll use for years to come.
- Graze Box (Graze, $11.99 per box): Healthy snacks sent right to her door will delight the always on-the-go mom.
- Ban.do Portable Phone Charger (Asos, $25.41): Never let her be without a charge when she’s away from an outlet.
For the Stressed Out Mom:
- Massage Gift Certificate: You can NEVER go wrong with this gift item!
- Gift Card for Yoga Classes: And maybe a yoga mat to go with it!
- Housecleaning Service: Yes. This would go over amazingly well on Mother’s Day or, you know, Tuesdays.
One thought on “Mother’s Day Gift Ideas”