It’s (nearly) party time at our house, as we prepare to celebrate Maggie’s first birthday tomorrow! My parents (a.k.a. Mimi and Papa) are already in town, and we have more family coming in later today.
So far, the weather is looking sunny and warm for tomorrow’s (outdoor) event, so we are feeling fortunate and so very happy. We can’t wait to celebrate our girl!
In the meantime, I wanted to share a few favorites with you!:
- How adorable is this Tartan + Twine makeup bag? I love this brand (and actually partnered with them for a giveaway last summer), and am considering adding this bag to my collection. The quality is great!
- I got Maggie a new Usborne book for her collection as an Easter gift, and I cannot WAIT to give it to her. Her very favorite book right now is the Jungle Sounds book by Usborne, and so I got her the Farm Sounds book. It’s adorable, and she’s going to love it! I have been so impressed with the Usborne books we’ve gotten so far! They are well made, colorful, and so engaging (at least, as far as Maggie is concerned!).
- I’ve raved here before about these adorable bow slides from Target, but I’m including them again because I’ve been wearing them this week (amen for warm weather!) and am reminded of how great they are. I’m excited they’re still available! If you didn’t snag any last fall, I highly recommend doing so now.
- Speaking of both Target and bows, I’m in love with this oh-so cute swimsuit top from Target! (Stay tuned for more bathing suits I’m eyeing this season in an upcoming post…)
- Last but not least, I’ve been watching the latest season of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on Netflix, and that show is so fun. (Also fun? Queer Eye on Netflix. If you haven’t watched that yet, do it IMMEDIATELY.) I also can’t wait to check out the recently released Season Two of Santa Clarita Diet (also on Netflix)!
Happy Easter weekend!