Somehow, we’ve reached the end of February, which means our Maggie-girl will be turning ONE in a little over a month. (WHAT? How?) To say this past year has flown by would be a huge understatement.
I was traveling last week for work (Wednesday through Friday), and it was the longest I’d been away from Maggie so far. I MISSED that kiddo!
Some quick updates on our girl:
- Her two front teeth seem like they’re seconds away from popping through. As cute as those two little teeth are sure to be, I’m going to miss her gummy smile!
- Her love of books continues to grow, and she’ll sit in my lap while I read her a book over and over (and over and over) again. It’s the most precious thing.
- She is BIG on kisses — blowing kisses, giving kisses — and offers them freely (to people she knows, strangers, characters in books, etc.). 🙂
- She continues to love every food we give her, including sparkling water. I’m hoping she stays this adventurous when it comes to eating!
- Kevin and I were talking over the weekend about how much we like Maggie. Spending time with her is a genuine pleasure. She seems kind and funny and affectionate and smart — we love being around her and watching her personality continue to emerge.