Confession: I almost have as much fun dressing for Pure Barre as I do taking Pure Barre some days. But with so many cute barre outfit options out there, it’s really no surprise!
If you’re looking to add to your Pure Barre workout wardrobe this month, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve rounded up a few favorite picks, broken up by some of my go-to workout wardrobe brands. (I chose many of these pieces because they’ll be great for the transition from winter to spring. Why not plan ahead, right? After all, these pieces are made to last.):
Pure Barre: Let’s start here, shall we? After all, Pure Barre sells some adorable clothing items, and you can find them both in your local studio and on Pure Barre’s website.
- Metallic Dusted Circle P Slouchy Graphic (I have this tank and LOOOOOVE IT)
- Sheridian Studio Pullover (Perfect for the transition from cooler to warmer weather)
- Nessa Tight (In Pure Barre red, of course!)
Beyond Yoga: I am in love with this brand. The clothes are all so comfy, not to mention high quality. If you don’t own a pair of Beyond Yoga space dye leggings yet, change that ASAP — you will LIVE in them!
- Alloy Ombre High Waisted Midi Legging (I bought these in black recently and cannot wait for them to arrive!)
- Space Dye Ombre High-Waist Leggings (The high-waisted space dye leggings are where it’s AT.)
- Slink Twice Wrap Tank (I especially love it in the blush color!)
Alo: I love that Alo always has funky-yet-functional options in their line-up.
- High-Waist Moto Leggings (I have these in black and am pretty sure I need them in gray as well…)
- Essence Tank (This would be adorable with a super cute sports bra or form-fitting cami underneath.)
- Air Brush High-Waist Leggings (I love the glossy shine of these leggings, and they come in so many colors!)
- Mesh Pullover (Another perfect cool-to-warmer weather transition piece, with just a hint of flair.)
Zella: This Nordstrom brand of workout clothes are affordable and high quality.
- Live-In High-Waisted Leggings (These are a must-have for any barre wardrobe. I own them in two colors!)
- Velour Tunic Hoodie (I’m a sucker for anything velvet right now — and this is 40% off!)
- Cupid Sports Bra (Adorable!)
Albion Fit: I fell in love with this brand’s Antigua print, and haven’t looked back.
- Antigua Slate Bomber Jacket (You’ve got to and from the studio covered with this one!)
- Gingham High-Waisted Stride Leggings (Too. Stinking. Cute.)