December? What? How? But yes, here we are in December, and it’s Friday, so let’s talk favorites, shall we?
Yes. We’ll jump right into it!:
- THESE SHOES. I got them for about $26 on clearance at Belk, and I’m in love. (Plus, get 4% cash back if you buy them online using Ebates. YES.) Today’s my first day wearing them, and I’ve already gotten two compliments on them. I’m so glad I snagged these!
- I mentioned these velvet Aerie leggings in a recent post, but I wanted to include them here as well because now I’ve worn them AND I’M OBSESSED. They’re high waisted, the support is amazing — I even wore them to teach Pure Barre last night and they were incredible. I might need to get these in another color. (They’re still just $17.97 right now!)
- Continuing with the leggings theme, these ombre Beyond Yoga leggings are amazing. I wear them to Pure Barre far more often than I probably should, but I don’t care a bit. They’re comfortable and go with just about anything, but the ombre makes them even more fun than a black or gray pair of leggings.
- Also on the theme of clothing, I’m in love with this festive Emi Jay top. (So cute, right? Can you tell I’ve been trying not to buy as many clothes recently? I want ALL THE THINGS.)
- I remain obsessed with the Beautycounter Ultimate Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. I liked eyeshadow okay before owning this palette, but now I get why people really love it. This palette makes everything pretty foolproof, and the colors are all so lovely. It’s fun (and easy) to put together my eyeshadow combo every morning! (Oh, and speaking of Beautycounter, I loved reading this InStyle article entitled “Why Buying Beautycounter From Your Facebook Friends Is Actually Worth It.” These products really are awesome, y’all. I wouldn’t be selling them if they weren’t.)
- Fellow working mamas: You might enjoy the Longest Shortest Time podcast series on, well, working moms (from lots of different perspectives). Start here with Episode One in the series. (Oh, and the series name is amazing.):
- Speaking of mamas…how fun is this family keepsake book? I love the idea of collecting memories from family members, but it can be hard to execute. This company sends weekly email prompts that you can respond to (sharing, for example, about their earliest memory, or what their favorite high school extracurricular activity was), and then at the end of the year all the stories are bound into a book. I just love this idea!
We have a busy but fun-filled (and holiday-themed) weekend ahead. Hope yours is full of festivity, too!
4 thoughts on “Friday Favorites (December 1, 2017)”
I bought my mom a year of StoryWorth last Feb. She’s been writing a story each week for almost a year now and then we will get them made into books for our whole family. I will say, it has been the greatest thing ever. I have learned so much about her and her parents. There is truly nothing else like this. If you are looking for a gift for a parent or grandparent, give this a try. It’s amazing!
I’m so glad to hear from someone who’s used it. I totally want to get it for our parents!
Love both leggings!! Is the aerie fit true to size. Thinking small?
Yes, you’d definitely want a small in both, Pam. I LOVE the fit of these. You’ll look adorable in them!