I’m going to file this post under my Holiday Gift Guides section on my blog, because I know many families (the one I married into included) gift pajamas this time of year, and I just love that tradition! Whether you want the whole fam to match or are looking for everyone to have his or her own cozy look, I’ve rounded up a few oh-so festive options for you to choose from. (This was a hard list to narrow down!):
For The Whole Family:
- Target is an awesome resource for super cute family holiday PJ sets. I especially love these and these. (Maybe next year, Kevin?)
- Hanna Andersson also has ADORABLE matching family pajama options. They’re all so cute that it’s hard to pick a favorite, but I think the Dear Deer collection is the one I’d go with.
- Amazon also has some awesome family set options (there are even PJs for your pup), including these and these.
- These cozy and cute PJ pants from J.Crew Factory come in five festive prints, but I think this is the pair I’d pick for me!
- Stop it. These Aerie jogger PJs are SO adorable (and right now they’re just $20!!!).
- Target has SUCH CUTE WOMEN’S HOLIDAY PJS RIGHT NOW. These and these (okay, and these) are my favorites!
- Since Maggie was born, I’ve kind of been coveting the one-piece outfits she often wears, so a PJ version for me is something that could be kind of excellent! I love this Burt’s Bees option.
- For a classic men’s PJ look, J.Crew (or J.Crew Factory!) is always a safe, sure-to-please go-to.
- Don’t these look comfy? They’d be perfect not just for the holidays, but for all winter long!
- If he’s feeling extra festive…these are THE ONES.
For The Little Ones:
- My sister and I got these PJs for our kiddos’ first Christmas. I love that they have slightly different versions for the girls versus the boys. These are very inexpensive and the quality seems pretty good, but they do take a while to arrive, so if you like them I’d recommend placing your order sooner than later.
- These Gnome Sweet Gnome jammies from Hanna Andersson are precious, aren’t they? (Not to mention cozy looking!)
- I love these sweet Tucker + Tate two-piece PJs (they come in both baby and toddler sizes). Bonus: They’re currently 40% off at Nordstrom (which always has free shipping, too)!
What are your favorite holidays PJ picks this year?