Time to pack away those sandals and break out the BOOTIES!
I mean, I love sandals, but booties are just so fun. They dress up any outfit, but are (usually) super comfy in the process. I live in them this time of year.
With that in mind, I thought I’d share some of the booties I’m especially loving this year. I don’t own any of the below shoes (yet, at least!), but I sure do like the look of them…
- Rumi Tassel Bootie (Sole Society)
- Karinta Block Heel Bootie (Vince Camuto)
- Laurel Peep Toe Bootie (Kristin Cavallari)
- Open Toe Zip Bootie (Jessica Simpson)
- Lance Block Heel Bootie (BP.)
- Jitters (Seychelles)
- Leila Booties (TOMS)
- Magnolia Bootie (DOLCE by mojo moxy)
- Cash Bootie (DOLCE by mojo moxy)
(I’m a size 9, by the way…)