It’s chilly this week in Winston-Salem, but we managed to avoid the snowstorm that blasted so many Northeastern states over the last few days. (Thank goodness!) I think everyone’s pretty ready for springtime around here, and maybe that’s why I find myself drawn to all the adorable warm-weather shoes I’ve been seeing lately. (Anyone else?)
Including both casual picks and more put together pairs, here are some of the springtime shoe choices that are at the top of my wish list:
- Mont Blanc Asymmetrical Sandal by Free People in Natural Leather (Nordstrom):
- Women’s Lunea Jersey Sneakers (Target):
- Kelso Open-Back Bootie by Chinese Laundry in Grey (Nordstrom):
- Kambry Perforated Bootie by Lucky Brand in Blush (Sole Society):
- Cortez Ultra Moire Sneaker by Nike (Nordstrom):
What springtime shoes are you lusting after?