My obsession with nail polish (and constantly painted nails) continues in full force, and so it only seemed right to devote a blog post to the colors I’ve fallen hard for this season. Here are the polish shades I find myself reaching for again and again during these warm weather months:
- Formula X’s Cupcakes & Cashmere collaboration, “Peach Tea.” This is by far my go-to shade for the summer. It’s perfection in a bottle, y’all.
- Zoya “Rue.” It’s lovely and understated, and pairs perfectly with just about anything.
- Zoya “Charli.” I’ve found myself drawn to lots of earth tones this summer when it comes to fashion in general, so it makes sense that this polish made it into my line-up.
- Essie “Mint Candy Apple.” Light and fun, this polish just demands to be worn on a beach, don’t you think?
- Essie “Bikini So Teeny.” Always and forever a summertime classic.
- butter LONDON “Fruit Machine.” You’ve just got to have a perfect pink shade for those summer months. This is mine.
Fellow nail polish lovers: What colors are you loving this summer?