Another Friday! You know what that means. Time for my favorite links from this week!
- Last Sunday, I whipped up a batch of these Sweet Potato Black Bean Veggie Burgers from my friend Teri’s blog, A Foodie Stays Fit. They are SO good, and I can’t wait to make them again soon. Kevin and I enjoyed them on top of salads all week. Yum!
- This blog post — showing what a day-in-the-life post from a mom in the 70s might look like — is pretty outstanding. It makes me wonder what things we do now will be total jokes in a few decades.
- I have a new hero: The Hot Dog Princess. Take that, Disney princesses.
- Y’all. I have the most talented friends. (Seriously, I do.) A grad school classmate of mine, Anthonia Akitunde, was featured on last week’s episode of The Longest Shortest Time (a parenting podcast — great for parents and non-parents alike — that I listen to regularly). Anthonia talks about her amazing website, Mater Mea, which beautifully spotlights black mothers, along with her experiences growing up as the child of Nigerian immigrants, and how she expects her parenting style might look one day. Definitely give it a listen!
- With Father’s Day coming up (next Sunday, June 19), don’t forget to take advantage of my Curiouser & Curiouser 20% F&R coupon code to shop for something the dads in your life are sure to love. Plus, shipping is always free — score!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
One thought on “Links I’m Loving”
Thank you, Anna! I appreciate the link love!