Do you have an occasion coming up for a foodie in your life? Perhaps a birthday or anniversary or “just because” kind of event? Good news: you’ve come to the right place. Whether coffee, cocktails, chocolate, or just general cookery is your pal’s “thing,” we’ve got you covered.
After all, for the discerning food lover, the traditional gift just isn’t going to cut it. Instead, say “I love you/Happy birthday/I care about you/Etc.” with one of these sure-to-please gifts he or she will actually enjoy. (And you might benefit from these gifts, too, in the form of a delicious meal or drink! That’s what we call a win-win, folks).
- Best Food Writing book (15.99)
- Paderno spiralizer ($49.95)
- Three Jerks jerky monthly subscription ($99 for 3-month subscription)
- Kombucha home brew kit ($45)
- The Ultimate Cocktail Tool ($29.99)
- Danish Ebleskiver pan ($26.66)
- Marble and Acacia wood cheese paddle ($29.95)
- Copper-plated canisters ($118)
- Himalayan salt block ($39.95)
- Aero-Press espresso maker ($34.99)
- Hatchery tasting box subscription ($60 for 3-month subscription)
- Wood bark pedestal stand ($29.99)
- Mortar and pestle ($48)