For the last few months, I’ve had the privilege of blogging for Beyond Yoga, a company that makes high-quality, super fashionable workout gear. I first discovered this brand at my Pure Barre studio (their stuff is PERFECT for barre workouts), and quickly fell in love with their clothes. Everything Beyond Yoga makes is functional and adorable, but it’s also more comfortable and softer than any other workout brand I’ve found. You’ll seriously want to live in these clothes.
Beyond Yoga also has a philosophy I can get behind. Their founder, Jodi Guber Brufsky, professes that Beyond Yoga is “…a line of clothing for everybody and every body. The purpose of Beyond Yoga is to help women feel beautiful all day long, allowing for an effortless transition from carpool to class, lounging to lunch or work to workout with stylish ease…I aim to inspire women to love who they are from the inside, to discover and accept themselves, and to embrace their own authenticity.”
I’ve enjoyed blogging for this brand, and have written pieces on my love of Pure Barre with “6 Reasons to Try Pure Barre,” “Friendsgiving Hostess Tips,” “Wintertime Workout Tips,” a piece on making the most of family time during Christmas in “Home For The Holidays,” and more.
And in the meantime, my love for Beyond Yoga clothing has continued to grow. I thought I’d take a moment to share some of my favorite Beyond Yoga pieces with y’all, in case you’re looking to add some incredibly comfortable, fashionable, and functional pieces to your workout and casual wardrobe:
- Salt and Pepper Long Legging (in Black and White): These leggings, y’all. The BEST. I find myself reaching for these so often, and I get bummed when they’re in my dirty clothes basket. I love the black and white, as it’s neutral and pairs well with just about any solid top.
- Shimmer Paneled Long Legging: I have been so excited to add these leggings to my wardrobe, and they arrived this past weekend! I’ve basically been wearing them nonstop ever since. They’re so fun (and festive!), but are still neutral enough that I know I’ll get a ton of wear out of them.
- Quilted Essential Long Legging (in black): These are the best leggings when you want to go neutral but are looking for a little flair, too. The quilted style is both comfortable and adorable.
- Cut Out Cami (in black): Talk about adorable — how great is this top?? Pair it with a black and white pair of Salt and Pepper Long Leggings, and prepare for compliments to roll in.
- Multicross Cami (in imperial violet): I’m actually wearing this cami while I’m typing this post! I love that the straps are adjustable so you can get the top positioned juuuuust right, and the length of the tank is perfect, too.
- On The Move Racerback Cami (in true navy and garnet red): I love this top so much, I have two of them! It’s the perfect staple cami to have on hand for barre or yoga class.
For those of you who LOVE Beyond Yoga like I do, what are some of your favorite pieces from their line?