It’s nearly Thanksgiving again. How in the world has this year gone by so quickly?
With this mouthwatering holiday right around the corner, it’s time to start scouring the internet for recipes to adorn your Thanksgiving table. Whether you’ll be hosting a meal at your house or just bringing a side dish to contribute to a friend or family member’s meal, I’ve rounded up a collection of delicious (and healthy!) side dishes to consider adding to your line-up.
I can personally (and heartily) endorse the first two sides listed — Shredded Brussels Sprouts Citrus Salad and Honey Ginger Glazed Carrots — and all the other sure do look amazing!:
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts Citrus Salad (POPSUGAR)
- Honey Ginger Glazed Carrots (Eat, Live, Run)
- Beet and Apple Salad (Food & Wine)
- Spicy Sautéed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic (Cooking Light)
- Sweet Potato Pecan Casserole (Food Network)
- Sausage, Sage, and Apple Stuffing (Eat Yourself Skinny)
- Harvest Rice with Apples and Pecans (Webicurean)
- Pumpkin Cornbread with Coconut Oil and Cinnamon (Wishful Chef)
- Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans (Rachel Schultz: A Homemaking Blog)
- Clean Green Bean Casserole (iFood Real)
What are some of your favorite healthy side dishes this time of year?