Though I’m not in support of most Christmas things pre-Thanksgiving (decorations, music, movies, etc.), as a Type A-er, I’m most definitely in favor of shopping ahead in order to amp up the fun and turn down the stress during the holiday season. (Who’s with me?) To help spark some gift inspiration, I’ve put together a collection of a few of my favorite items for the lovely women in your life:
- Geometric Blanket Scarf (Nordstrom, $26). Who says scarves have to be boring? Quite the contrary, as this one will be sure to please. Fun AND functional? Perfection.
- 25-ounce S’well Bottle (S’well, $45). To say I’m obsessed with my S’well would be the understatement of the year. I LOVE mine (I have two, in fact), and am sipping water from one as I write this post. It’s perfect for spin class, Pure Barre, the office, on the road, and more.
- Ring Holder (Etsy, $24 each). Simple yet useful and lovely, this ring holder (or two) would be just perfect under a friend’s tree.
- ban.do Florabunda Perfect Bouquet Planner (Paper Source, $20). Got an organization-obsessed pal? Gift her this beautiful ban.do agenda and she’ll be thankful for you all of 2016.
- Russet Measuring Cups (Anthropologie, $28). For your friend who loves to bake, these measuring cups will be the perfect addition to her kitchen. (I’m speaking from experience on this, as I was gifted these lovely measuring cups by a friend and adore using them each time I bake.)
- Hatchery Three-Month Subscription (Hatchery.co, $60). For your foodie friend who delights in discovering new ingredients to add to her rotation, consider a three-month subscription to Hatchery. Each month for three months, she’ll get a tasting box full of delicious new culinary treats (think spices, rubs, dressings, etc.).
- Monogram Stationary Flat Notes (Rifle Paper Co., $16). Every girl loves stationary, and personalized notecards are all the better. After all, we all need to write notes from time to time — might as well make them pretty!
- Keepsake Glass Display Box (Urban Outfitters, $16). Give her a place to display her jewelry in style in this lovely keepsake box.
Happy early shopping!