I’ll just put it out there: I’m definitely in the leggings can be pants camp.
Now, I have some criteria that an outfit must meet in order for this to be acceptable. For example, for most leggings (think solid black), it works best when your top is long enough to cover your butt. Just be smart: Some leggings are much more see-through/non-pants-like than others. In those cases, cover things up a bit, please, or people will judge you.
But back to leggings as pants. Of COURSE I’m on board. These things are SO comfortable, and they’re acceptable to wear in public? Yes, please. I also love that joggers are in this year, as they’re kind of the sweat pant to leggings’ yoga pant. Basically PJs that you can wear outside of the house. And get compliments on! Score.
With that in mind, I’ve rounded up a list of leggings and joggers I’d love to add to my wardrobe this season. There are so many adorably comfy options to choose from!:
- Amuse Society Charley Black Sequin Leggings (Lulu’s). These are on the pricey side as far as leggings are concerned, but I’m obsessed. How cute would these be for holiday parties??
- Lou & Grey Washed Knit Joggers (LOFT). Check out the fun zipper detail on the pockets! Also, these are on mega-sale right now: BONUS!
- Blue Scuba Legging (Express). I’ve had great luck with Express leggings in the past, and just fell in love with these. What a great color! I have a pair of black leather leggings that I adore, and these would be a fun twist on that style.
- Leggings in Crushed Velvet (H&M). Crushed velvet leggings, you say? I’m listening, H&M…
- Contemporary Pleated Woven Jogger (Forever 21). A slightly more dressed up version of the jogger, this pair is polished and lovely.
- Splendid Batik Print Pants (Nordstrom). *Swoon*
- Leggings in Tartan Check (Asos). With plaid so very in this season, these leggings would be the perfect addition to any girl’s closet!
- Vero Moda Chambray Jogger Pants (Target). You can always count on Target for some affordable, on-trend looks.
What jogger and leggings styles have caught your eye so far this fall?