Here’s a picture of Fulton wearing a Mardis Gras mask to get everyone in the Friday spirit:
(Quick plug: Get more fun Fulton pictures like this by checking out my #FridaysWithFulton series on Instagram.)
Now, let’s get down to some links, shall we? Here’s some Internet goodness I’ve been loving this week:
- Okay, so Target kind of ripped off the Tiny Hamster concept with this video, but I can’t help but adore it. A turtle with a Ninja Turtles backpack! A guinea pig sharpening pencils! Ducklings taking selfies! The cutest thing I’ve seen all week, to be sure.
- I turned 30 last Friday, and it’s nice to know I’m in good company. Elle magazine just rounded up 35 of “the world’s most accomplished 30-year-old women” to celebrate the publication’s 30th anniversary. Each woman offered a quote about what 30 means to her, and there’s some good stuff here, for sure.
- Stephen Colbert, I adore you. I already loved you, and then I read this GQ article and now love you even more. “The next thing he said I wrote on a slip of paper in his office and have carried it around with me since. It’s our choice, whether to hate something in our lives or to love every moment of them, even the parts that bring us pain. ‘At every moment, we are volunteers.'”
- This adorable 4-year-old reminds us that moms are the best, and that new experiences can be scary.
- On a recent episode of Late Night with Seth Meyers, Bill Hader recounted a night he and Vanessa Bayer were stoned in Amsterdam while filming Trainwreck and Vanessa got lost. It was amazing. You should probably check it out.
Happy weekending, friends!