Now that it’s June, we’re into full-on beach season (a.k.a, my favorite time of year).
Kevin and I spend as many weekends at the beach (our go-to spot is Oak Island, North Carolina) and, in fact, are headed there this weekend with some friends. (Can it be Friday already?)
With that in mind, I wanted to share a few bathing suits I’m loving this year, as well as a handful of cover-ups I love. (Why is it that good cover-ups are always so hard to find? Does anyone else run into this issue? And, too often, they’re waaaaay too pricey, too. Anyway, I digress. Let’s get to the beachwear.)
- The Flirt Bandeau (Victoria’s Secret):
- Topshop Floral Bandeau Bikini (Nordstrom):
- Lucky Lace-Up Back Bikini (Nordstrom):
- V-Wire Bandeau Bikini (Madewell):
- Casa Bottom and Mesa Top (Free People):
- Double-V Romper (Victoria’s Secret):
- Miken Geometric Cover-Up Dress (Target):
- Flouncy Embroidered Tunic (Victoria’s Secret):
- Women’s Crochet Cover-Up Dress (Target):
- Topshop Tile Print Sundress (Nordstrom):
Happy beaching, y’all!