These Workout Wardrobe Wish Lists have become a bit of a tradition over here at Curiouser & Curiouser. They’re super fun for me to put together, and I hope y’all enjoy these seasonal round-ups as well!
This summer, I’m completely infatuated with florals, and you’ll see that pattern make a frequent appearance in the list below. I’ve included some items I own (and LOVE), and lots I’m just lusting after. Hopefully these pieces will arm you with the motivation you need to keep moving all summer long.
Without further ado, let’s get to the latest Curiouser & Curiouser Workout Wardrobe Wish Lish, shall we?:
- Women’s Printed Double Strap Tank Top in Classic Daisy (Calia by Carrie Underwood). This is one of the pieces I already own, and I’m OBSESSED. I have to pace myself so I don’t wear it to Pure Barre too often. (I want to get it in the other print just so I have two versions of this top!):
- Soffe Dri Capri (Soffe). Soffe’s one of my clients at the ad agency I work for, and I’m happy to report that their activewear is really great. I’ve tried out several pieces, and especially love these wicking capris. (Rest assured: This brand has grown up since you rolled down the waistband on their shorts way back in middle school.):
- Without Walls Laser Cut Short (Urban Outfitters). Who says you have to sacrifice fashion for function?:
- Mesh Back Tank (GapFit). Crisp and white, this top would be great for a barre class, a run, or a summertime tennis match:
- Power X’s and O’s Capri (Athleta). I’m loving the feminine cut-out detail on these capris:
- Antigua Bra Cobalt (Albion Fit). Because it wouldn’t be a Workout Wardrobe Wish List without an Albion Fit pick! I have the Antigua leggings in pink and ADORE the print. This bra gives a fun pop of floral to any workout outfit:
- Carefree Cut-Out Cami (Beyond Yoga). I’ve been longing to add this piece to my Pure Barre wardrobe for a while now, and think it might just be time to pull the trigger:
- Macy Run Short (Lorna Jane). These are simple, but they look so comfy and their color is so perfectly summertime:
- Dynamic Elite Vest – Sugar Coral Fusion (Strider’s Edge). This is a new-to-me brand out of the UK (where apparently “tanks” are “vests”), and so far I like what I see!:
- Women’s Essential Printed Tight Fit Capris (Calia by Carrie Underwood). These I don’t have yet, and would love to add them to my summertime workout wardrobe. They come in five adorable floral prints, but this one’s my top pick:
- Utthita Yoga Cami (Sweaty Betty). So ballet-esque and classic, right?:
What are you longing to add to your workout wardrobe this season?