Even though that silly Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow earlier this week, predicting another six weeks of winter weather, I have my mind on springtime and sunshine. Poor Fulton is ready for more walks, and I’m ready to ditch the layers and be able to enjoy — rather than just tolerate — running outside.
Don’t get me wrong — I’m thankful to live in a place with four distinct seasons. (When I lived in Malaysia, one of the things I missed most was having seasons. I realized how important seasons are to marking time and indicating traditions.) I’m also grateful to not be dealing with the crazy snowpocalypse weather much of the north has dealt with this winter.
So, to summarize: Thank you for coming, winter. Now you may exit gracefully, making room for spring.
With that in mind, I’ve collected a list of a few springtime workout pieces I’ve been eyeing. I can’t wait to add a few of these to my closet so they’ll be ready and waiting for when things warm up!:
- Tracker Short II Four-Way Stretch (Lululemon):
- Salar Capri (Fabletics):
- Twisted Tank (Alo):
- Without Walls Floral Ikat 3-Inch Short (Urban Outfitters):
- Lynx Tank (Pure Barre):
- Chic Strappy Back Sports Bra (Onzie):
- Go Capri, Antigua Cobalt (Albion Fit):
- Women’s Versatile 3.5″ Low-Rise Short (Brooks):
- Jules Cami (Free People):
- Crux Capri (Athleta):
- Loop-Strap Tank (GapFit):