You didn’t think I’d forget about the guys when it comes to gift ideas, did you? No way! Guys can be hard to shop for, making gift guides even MORE helpful (in my experience).
Here’s a round-up of guy-friendly items to consider as you’re putting together holiday lists for the men in your life:
- Fulton & Roark solid cologne. (Of course I’m including F&R in my gift guide.) But honestly, even if my husband wasn’t one of the founders of this company, I’d be recommending it to you. This travel-friendly, well-designed fragrance comes in four great scents for now (their three standard options — Tybee, Shackleford, and Hatteras — plus a limited reserve option that smells amazing.)
- Wurkin Stiffs Power Stays. Kevin swears by these magnetic collar stays for his button-downs, and they make for ideal stocking stuffers.
- Warby Parker sunglasses. I LOVE my pair of Warby shades (the Everetts), and the brand has awesome options for men as well. Check out the full line here (I especially like the Winstons and Ormsbys) and grab a pair for your guy.
- Komono watch. Are you familiar with these handsome timepieces? I think they’re beautiful, and their price points are, too. They’d be a great thing to add underneath the tree!
- Leather Cord Wraps. These would be perfect for a techy guy — especially if he’s on the go often. It’ll help him keep all those pesky cords wrangled in style.
- Teakwood and Tobacco soy candle. Kevin and I have one of these at our house, and it’s divine. We both love it — both its look and smell — so it would be a wonderful gift item that everyone will enjoy.
- Filson bag. These bags certainly aren’t inexpensive, but they’re pretty amazing. The look is awesome and classic, and they’re known for durability and thoughtful design. I particularly like their original briefcase and their duffle.
What great gift finds are you eyeing for the guys on your list this year?