I’m so thankful that warmer weather has FINALLY come our way, and it’s made me excited for beach season to get underway. Kevin and I LOVE the beach, and head down to our favorite North Carolina spot (Oak Island) as many weekends as possible over the summer. It’s pretty much the best.
And so, to ring in the 2014 beach season in style, I wanted to share a few lovely bathing suits (and cover-ups) I’ve had my eye on recently:
I’m digging the color and wrap-y (yes, “wrap-y” — that just seems like the right word) style of this suit:
2. Victoria’s Secret has a cool new feature on their website: a BikiniMixer, where you can search for tops and bottoms separately (which I love, since I’m a big fan of mixing and matching bathing suits). Here are some of my top picks using that tool:
3. Textured Stripe Bikini from Asos
Simple, nautical, and fun. Sold:
4. La Blanca Crochet Trim Cover-Up from Nordstrom
I love everything about this cover-up: the color, the length, the crochet — it’s lovely!:
5. Tuxedo in Navy from Albion Fit
I’m always lusting after Albion Fit’s workout clothes, but their bathing suits are to die for, too!:
6. Hit the Deck Hooded Cover-Up Tunic from Nordstrom
This looks like such a cozy, casual cover-up. I’m a fan!:
What’s on your beach-ready wish list?