On this lovely Friday the 13th, I wanted to pass along a few Internet tidbits in case you need a quick mental break this afternoon:
- Have you seen this awesome new Sprite camouflage campaign? (One of the coolest parts is that the people are all hand painted, and there’s no post-production involved in the camouflaging portion.):
- Got an abundance of black and white clothing lying around (or — better yet — a cow costume)? Dress up like a cow today and mosey on in to your local Chick-fil-A for some free grub.
- Take a listen to Ben Folds’ version of “Little Boxes” for Showtime’s Weeds. (Along those lines, I haven’t watched this show in several seasons. Is it still good?)
- So, the 90s band that gave us the tune “I Get Knocked Down,” Chumbawamba, announced their break-up earlier this week. I’m not the least bit interested in the band or their news, but I did find these tweets (aggregated by Paste magazine) worth a read.
- One Florida hotel found a way to combat diminishing reservations: make their facility clothing optional. (I also learned that nude recreation is a $440 million annual industry. I had no idea!)
- Why oh why would this lady not want to get a breast reduction??
- Have a great travel experience to share? Let Expedia know and help contribute to their new “Find Yours” campaign.
Happy weekend-ing, everyone!
One thought on “Friday Afternoon = Miscellaneous Internet Links”
With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright
violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d
definitely appreciate it.