My background is in journalism, and I still try to remain as active in the field as possible. I enjoy writing for more traditional news publications (like The Winston-Salem Journal) and for websites (Paste Magazine’s Food department) and websites’ blogs (Beyond Yoga’s blog).
Check out some of my latest freelance pieces here!:
- What I’ve Learned From Entering Recipe Contests
- The 6 Can’t-Miss Foods of Iceland
- Major Life Events That Happened at Fast Food Restaurants
- Why Modern Dads Rock the Kitchen
- What Does It Take To Launch A Food Truck?
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Try Boiled Peanuts
- Farmers’ Market Fetish: Winston-Salem, NC
- Six Reasons to Try Pure Barre
- Tips for Hosting Brunch
- Book Club: Reading List
- Best Cities for Fall Leaves
- Organ concerts were inspired by Charlotte concerts
- MESDA has slowly been transforming physical space