Pregnant friends: This one’s for YOU!
I’m SO excited to announce this giveaway, because it includes several people who are incredibly important to me, and who were a huge part of helping to make my pregnancy and the early stages of postpartum healthy and happy. I’m thrilled to get to share these resources with you, as they are all so important to me and ones I can fully endorse.
This post will go over each person/organization that’s part of the giveaway, and to officially enter be sure to head over to my Instagram account. You’ll want to be sure to follow all participants as well as comment on the post telling me when your due date is! (Note: You can enter on behalf of a pregnant friend or loved one, too. Comment with her due date, in that case.) Tagging friends and sharing the post to your stories (being sure to tag me!) will earn you bonus entries, and I’ll announce a winner on Wednesday, March 3.
And now, in no specific order, let’s dig into the amazing elements of this giveaway! (One lucky winner will receive ALL of these prizes!):
- Receive 30% off a maternity or newborn photo shoot with Sarah Shinsky. I consider Sarah to be our family photographer, and any time I tell Maggie we’re going to have photos taken of our family she excitedly exclaims, “Sarah’s coming!” We all adore her demeanor (she’s a pro at getting kiddos and adults alike to feel comfortable in front of the camera and in capturing families in their element), and her work is consistently beautiful.
- Get access to a FREE virtual birth class and FREE virtual breastfeeding class with Natural Baby Doulas. We used Natural Baby Doulas for support during my pregnancy with Maggie and my pregnancy with Vance, and they are wonderful. All the doulas are knowledgeable and kind and helpful, and offer support not just during labor and delivery, but before and after as well. In addition to doula services, they offer childbirth education (hence the classes that are part of this giveaway!), placenta encapsulation, postpartum support, and more.
- Save $35 on your first visit to Burke Street Chiropractic. Dr. Melissa Mueller at Burke Street Chiropractic was such a great discovery for me during my pregnancy. I knew I wanted to see a chiropractor again, and I wanted someone who worked with lots of pregnant women, who I felt comfortable with, and whose office had great Covid safety measures in place. Dr. Mueller and her office met all those criteria and then some. I can’t wait to go back to her in a few weeks for some postpartum chiropractic support as well!
- Win a digital copy of The Postnatal Cookbook. I chatted with Jaren Soloff, the author of this cookbook (also a Registered Dietician and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) in a recent episode of my podcast, and I was so thankful to discover this awesome postpartum resource when I did (just a few weeks before giving birth!). Our family has already enjoyed several of her recipes, which are each designed to nourish the body after giving birth. The front section of the book is a wealth of information, too, when it comes to postpartum health in general.
- Earn a free spot in Charlotte Women’s Counseling’s postpartum support workshop (a 1-2 hour workshop offering tools for postpartum mental health care). Early on in my pregnancy with Vance, I began experiencing emotional ups and downs in a way I hadn’t during my pregnancy with Maggie. I sought out support through Charlotte Women’s Counseling, and it was immensely helpful to meet with one of their therapists throughout my pregnancy. (In fact, I plan to continue seeing her postpartum as well.) I’m such a big advocate for mental health support, especially during times like pregnancy and postpartum where hormones can be so different than we’re used to.
I hope you’re as excited about this giveaway as I am! As I mentioned, it’s one that feels especially close to home, and I’m honored to know each person who’s part of the list above. Don’t forget to head over to Instagram to enter to win ALL these great resources!