If your house is like ours, these days we’re paying even MORE attention to the purchases we’re making. With it being a holiday weekend, sales are popping up like crazy, and so I thought I’d share some deals with you here. These are either things I have and already use often OR are deals I’m taking advantage of this weekend as well. My goal is to help you save on products you need, too!
P.S. If you aren’t currently using Rakuten (formerly Ebates), be sure to sign up for that as well to get cash back on many of your online purchases! Tip: Install the browser button so it notifies you whenever you’re on a Rakuten-compatible site and ensures you get the cash back.
I’ll be keeping an eye on sales and will try to add to this as the weekend goes on as well. Okay, let’s get to it (in no particular order…)!:
- Modern Piggy: We LOVE these bows (and adorable clips) for Maggie (and their scrunchies for me!), and right now the whole shop is 25% off with the code REMEMBER. (Oh, and they have face masks, too!)
- doTERRA essential oils: Save up to 30% on citrus oils from my favorite essential oils brand! Their Cheer blend — one of my absolute faves — is 30% off, and another top pick of mine, Wild Orange, is 20% off.
- Beautycounter: Need to stock up on clean skincare, makeup, or personal care products? Do it this weekend and get your choice of one of three free full-sized products with any purchase of $125 or more! (Plus, if you’re a first-time customer, you can save 20% on your order in the month of May.) If you’re not sure where to start with Beautycounter, let me help! Just take my brief skincare survey and I’ll reach out with personalized recommendations.
- aerie: (2% cash back with Rakuten!) By now, you likely know that I love bralettes — and my favorite ones come from aerie! Right now, select styles are 50% off, so I just grabbed this one in black to add to my collection. (I also snagged this hat and these shorts — both on sale.)
- Albion Fit: The best bathing suits I’ve ever had, hands down, are by Albion Fit. (That’s where the matching leopard suits Maggie and I have are from!) They’re having a 20% off swimsuit sale this weekend on some adorable styles!
- GoMacro Bars: The bars Maggie and I looooove are on sale when you buy them by the tray! Save 10% on two, 25% on four, and 30% on six.
- Rifle Paper Co.: (1% cash back with Rakuten!) Save 30% on the whole site when you use the code FRESH! at checkout. I am an especially big fan of their phone cases, drinkware, and shoes!
- Eye Buy Direct: (5% cash back with Rakuten!) If you’re looking for new glasses — especially if you’re someone like me who mainly wears them at home when you aren’t wearing your contacts OR if you like to switch up your frames often — this could be a good option! Right now all frames are 20% off with the code YAY4SUN. I grabbed a couple of pairs a few months ago (this one and this one) and have been happy with them!
- Old Navy: (6% cash back with Rakuten!) There are ALWAYS good deals to be had at Old Navy, and they’re a go-to for clothes for Maggie. I’m always impressed with the style, quality, and price. Recently, I grabbed these shorts for myself, too, and LOVE them. Right now, they’re just $15!
- Ana Luisa Jewelry: This is a favorite jewelry brand of mine, and they’re currently running a Memorial Day sale: save 15% on orders of $120-$199 and 20% on orders of $200+. I have my eye on these earrings, this necklace, and this necklace personally!
- LOFT: (2% cash back with Rakuten!) LOFT’s site is on mega sale right now, with 50%-70% off most everything with the code FLASH. I grabbed this dress, these eyelet shorts, and this striped dress.
- Made By Mary: I LOVE THIS JEWELRY BRAND! They aren’t having a big sale this weekend, but they are offering free shipping on all orders, so I wanted to be sure to include them. I have one of their bar necklaces engraved with our wedding anniversary, two chokers (this one and this one), and then for Mother’s Day Kevin and Maggie gave me two birth flower disc necklaces (one larger one for my birth month and a smaller one for Maggie’s).
- Cocofloss: I’ve mentioned my love for this dental floss on Instagram before, and I know it sounds crazy to have a floss preference, but this stuff is amazing! If you spend $25+ right now, you can add a free floss to your order. Check out the details here!