Happy Friday! With a holiday on Monday, it feels like it arrived quickly this week (and I’m definitely not complaining). Kevin’s out of town this weekend, so Maggie and I will be getting lots of quality girls’ time in, and I’m so excited to just hang with her.
I have a couple of favorites to share with you this week and, as always, LOVE to hear what you’ve discovered recently, too! Please always feel free to leave a comment here or on my blog’s Facebook page or shoot me a message on Instagram to share new favorites of yours with me.
- I’ve always loved Good HYOUman’s clothing, but I especially feel this sweatshirt calling to me. (You may have seen my recent Instagram post about Maggie’s new “motto” she shared with me since starting preschool: “Don’t bite your friends! Be kind — and be cute.”) She says it frequently and it makes me laugh every single time! (But also smile, because I love to hear her talking about kindness. So yeah…this cozy sweatshirt might just be in my future. Can you blame me?
- I discovered bow brand Modern Piggy a few months ago, and they make the CUTEST things! The best part? They have items for mamas, too — not just kids. I especially love the scrunchies. I also can’t WAIT for these clips to come back in stock so I can grab a set for Maggie. She’ll love them!
- Speaking of cute things for kids…we LOVE the brand Tea Collection at our house (Tea and Old Navy make up the majority of her wardrobe!). The pieces are a little pricer than Old Navy or Target, but they’re so sweet and unique, so often I’ll grab a few each season. (They tend to have good sales!) We’ve also been the very fortunate recipients of many Tea Collection hand-me-downs, which is amazing. If you aren’t familiar with this brand and you have kiddos, you have to check it out! They just launched their fall line and it’s too cute. (Some of my faves are this dress, this dress, and this dress. Their pajamas are also the best!)
- If you’re a sauerkraut fan, you HAVE to try wildbrine’s products. (And if you don’t think you’re a sauerkraut fan, give it a try. I have a feeling you might love it…) My favorite is their Red Beet & Cabbage Kraut (and it sure does look beautiful on a salad) and I was stoked to see that our local Costco now carries their Raw Organic Kraut. SO tasty!
- This is my MOST favorite thing of all: My sister, Susan, is pregnant again — this time with a little GIRL! We’ve known for a few weeks, but they just publicly announced the news yesterday. I’m already so in love with this new little niece and can’t wait to meet her in February!
Hope you have a happy weekend ahead!