It’s a beautiful Friday here in Winston-Salem, and I hope it’s gorgeous where you are, too!
Quick update on the Keller family: We have officially moved into a new home! We are so excited about our new house, and are loving getting settled in. (Organizing is SO REWARDING — who’s with me?) If you’d like to see more glimpses of our home, my Instagram stories are your best bet. I’ll post a more dedicated update here on the blog once we get a few more things in place, but in the meantime I’ll be sharing things on Instagram. (Today, for example, I gave a tour of our new kitchen on stories!)
So…our NEW HOUSE is my main favorite this week, but I wanted to share a couple of others, too. Here goes:
- Um…y’all. LOFT just launched a kids’ line, LOFT Littles, and I want ALL THE THINGS for Maggie and me. SO freaking cute! This and this are are the top of my list…
- Continuing with clothes, I got lots of questions from y’all about this dress after I posted about it in my stories this morning. I LOVE IT, but unfortunately it’s sold out in both Small and Medium. However, this store has so many adorable and reasonably priced items. (It’s where I got the overalls I shared about — where Maggie and I matched — a couple of weeks ago.) Though my dress is sold out in most sizes, this one is similar and soooo cute, too!
- Okay, one more clothing item. How cute is this jumpsuit from Abercrombie?? I can’t decide if I like it better in the white and blue stripes or denim… (Thoughts?)
- If you haven’t gotten Mom a Mother’s Day gift yet, check out Beautycounter’s Mother’s Day gift guide. (You really can’t go wrong with anything on this list, but personal favorites of mine on the gift giving front include the Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass and Best of Beautycounter set.) Be sure to order by today to make sure your gift arrives in time!
- Holstee is a company I discovered recently thanks to Kevin and I have LOVED getting their daily emails and consuming their content in general. Holstee creates products and tools that help you live more mindfully, and you should go to their website and sign up to receive their daily emails now, because they’re stop-you-in-your-tracks good, as far as I’m concerned. I shared one of the quotes I heard from them on Instagram, and it’s one I love so much and just can’t get out of my head.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and that you do some things that are productive and some things that are whimsical, and that you spend time with people you love and who make you feel your best (and the most seen). Happy, happy!