I firmly believe that Valentine’s Day should be a day to celebrate EVERYONE you love, which is why I’ve included a handful of gift ideas to hopefully cover just about everyone in your life here in this post. I’ve also tried to make these gifts somewhat useful — even the kids’ gifts — because I’ve always been a fan of gifts with a purpose, but I’m even MORE in that camp after watching Marie Kondo’s Netflix series. We’re looking for things that #sparkjoy here, people.
So let’s dive into Valentine’s Day gift ideas, shall we?
- Fulton & Roark Shave Cream: You knew I was going to include F&R, didn’t you? (After all, it’s my husband’s company, so it always gets to make an appearance!) And good news — not only does he think this shave cream is awesome, GQ named it best on the market a couple of years ago. Score! (If shaving’s not his thing, they have lots of other great men’s grooming products to choose from, including solid cologne and bar soap.) Oh, and use the code VDAY19 to save 14% on your purchase!
- Electric Car Blanket: This is functional — it can be used for events like tailgates or just really cold mornings, like we’ve been having lately — and it can also be kept in the car for an emergency situation (something I feel like guys all like to prepare for, right?).
- Air Fryer: Let the delicious experimentation begin! (Kevin and I have this air fryer and we love it!)
- Noise-Masking Sleep Buds: This is a splurge item for sure, but if you have a guy in your life who’s a bad sleeper (ahem, KEVIN!) these sound like an amazing gift! They’re kind of like white noise machines that you WEAR, and apparently stay in place even if you toss and turn.
- PJ Pants: My mom always got us pajamas for Valentine’s Day, and I love that tradition — both useful and fun! These PJ pants look nice and cozy.
Whether you’re grabbing a gift for a girlfriend (Happy Galentine’s Day!) or having a #TreatYoself moment this Valentine’s Day, here are some gift ideas for the ladies.
- Beautycounter’s Flawless in Five Makeup Set: This is the perfect place to start if you’re making the switch to cleaner beauty! (Looking for some lower-budget clean makeup options? Try the Classic Eyeshadow Palette or the Color Pinch Cream Blusher — two of my FAVES!)
- Rifle Paper Co. + Corkcicle Drinkware: Getting that daily hydration in just got WAY cuter…
- Kombucha Brewing Kit: Does she have a kombucha habit? Get her a kit to brew her own at home — and get creative with flavors!
- Soda Stream Starter Kit: Is she more of a sparkling water girl? I’ve gotcha covered!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: Because EVERY girl needs a pair of these. (Or three. You know, for when the other two are in the wash…)
- Bathrobe: She gets something from the PJ category, too!
- Reusable Snack Bags: I put some of these in Maggie’s stocking this Christmas, and they were such a hit! She loves them, and I do, too. (You can even throw them in the washing machine or dishwasher to clean. SCORE. There are tons of adorable designs to choose from.
- TOMS Shoes: Little shoes don’t get much cuter than TOMS, in my opinion! They have great options for both boys and girls.
- Garden Set: Be ready for some hands-on springtime fun with this oh-so-cute kids’ gardening set!
- Little Passports Subscription: Your kiddo can have fun learning about a new country month after month with this gift.
- Bath Cups: Maggie HATES bath time right now! Maybe these will make it more fun…?
- PJs: Because I need a PJ option for everyone in the family! 🙂