I hope you had a great week. Maybe it was even a short one for you — even better! Regardless of how many workdays you had, though, Fridays are ALWAYS 100% welcome.
Kevin’s parents (and their cute pup, Lupa) are in town this weekend, so we’re looking forward to spending time with them. And, of course, I’ll be spending a portion of my weekend at the Pure Barre studio. 🙂
I haven’t done a Friday Favorites post in a while, so thought I’d get back to it. Here are a few things I’ve been loving lately:
- After trying out my sister and brother-in-law’s air fryer over the holidays, Kevin and I bought one of our own (this one, specifically), and are really happy with our decision. So far my favorite thing we’ve made in it is Crispy Toasted Sesame Tofu. I added the recipe to the new(ish) Vegan Recipes section of my blog if you’d like to check it out! (If you have some fave air fryer vegan recipes, please send them my way!)
- Speaking of recipes, I’ve been making green beans on repeat all week! I just use fresh green beans and drizzle them with a little olive oil and a LOT of Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel seasoning, then pop them in a 400-degree oven for about 15 minutes or so. They are perfection, and so simple.
- Y’all: Spanx leggings are where it’s AT. (You probably already know this, because I feel like I hear people talk about them all the time.) But still: They’re good enough to warrant mentioning again here. I have two pair so far (these and these), and ordered these a few days ago as part of the Spanx sale (which is still going on!). I can’t wait for them to arrive.
- You’ve probably heard me mention ZYIA Active before, but I wanted to share about it here as well. It’s a direct sales activewear brand that I buy through my friend Suzy, and I’m SO impressed with the brand overall (the styles, the prices, the speed of delivery, etc.). Two of the pieces I’ve been enjoying most lately are the Brilliant 7/8 Leggings in Thyme and the Boyfriend Sweater in Cream.
- I haven’t bought one of these Modern Piggy handkerchief ties (for me, just to be clear!) yet, but I absolutely intend to. Aren’t they adorable? They have super cute bows for little ones, too. I think I’ll be placing an order for both Maggie and me quite soon. In fact, I’m going to do this right after I publish this post!!
I’d love to hear what you’ve been loving lately, too! Please leave a comment to let me know.