I saw another blogger post something similar recently, and I thought it was such a fun idea: go through your 2017 Amazon orders and call out the items that you’ve especially loved to share with others!
So here’s MY version of that post, where I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Amazon purchases from last year. I certainly had a lot to choose from, since it turns out I made a whopping 97 orders last year. (!!!) (That Prime free two-day shipping, though…you just can’t beat it!) I’ve culled down the list significantly, though, and have chosen 10 items to share with y’all. (Get ready — it’s all over the place.)
- THESE ARE THE BEST PENS, Y’ALL. (You can trust me — I’m a pen snob.)
- I’ve been taking these probiotics over the last few months and am SO happy with them. Plus, I have a subscription so they come automatically each month. Yay for one less thing to do!
- Kevin and I got this recordable storybook for our nephew, Benjamin, as a Christmas gift. We had so much fun recording it together, and I love the idea of Benjamin getting to hear our voices even when we aren’t with him.
- Kevin and I loooooove Maggie’s BABYBJORN pack and play crib. It’s super lightweight and couldn’t be quicker and easier to set up and take down. We travel often, so a good travel crib was a must for our family.
- This travel coffee mug was an impulse Amazon buy last year, and I adore it. I use it daily!
- Oh, and speaking of an impulse buy…Amazon sells gummy bear molds, and I bought some on a whim last year (one night while suffering from pregnancy-related insomnia!). It was so fun making my own (healthy) gummy bears!
- I just ordered a second set of these super strong magnets because I like the first set so much (and I have more photos to add to our fridge!).
- Looking for a laptop cover? I love this one that I snagged last year!
- I had the hardest time picking a baby book for Maggie, but am glad I landed on this one. It’s simple and so it doesn’t leave me feeling guilty for not investing tons of time in it, but is also a way to house some key memories from her first year.
- I can’t recommend this book enough. It’s SO FUN! Kevin actually got our copy for Maggie (slash me) before she was born, but I’ve since bought them as new baby gifts for friends.
What about you? Any Amazon purchases from 2017 worth sharing?