I hope everyone had a magical Christmas!
Ours was wonderful in every way, particularly because Maggie and her cousin Benjamin got to celebrate their first Christmas together AND we got to see both sides of the family on Christmas Day! Lucky, lucky us.
We’ve enjoyed spending time with my family in Atlanta, and will be headed to the North Carolina coast this evening to spend the rest of the week and New Year’s Eve/Day there.
In between the festivities and work, I’ve managed to squeeze in just a little bit of online shopping to check out what deals are out there post-Christmas. I intentionally haven’t spent tons of time shopping, but did want to share some of the fun deals I stumbled upon with y’all in case you’re looking for similar items! Below is a hodgepodge of several things that caught my eye:
- My sister, Susan, and I went ahead and snagged matching PJs for our kiddos for Christmas 2018, and we couldn’t resist these adorable Hanna Andersson Dear Deer ones (especially at 50% off — just $20 each!)!
- It’s just left in two colors, but the Hobo Lauren wallet is on sale at Nordstrom Rack for just $64.97. This is SUCH a good deal, y’all! I had one of these clutch wallets for YEARS, and have been wanting another one…
- These BP. by Nordstrom Mesh Leggings are SO great, y’all (and they’re on major sale!). They’re a perfect basic legging with just a touch of flair. I got compliments galore the first day I wore them (last week)!
- Beautycounter is having a Winter Sale which gives you 30% off a collection of great (mostly make-up) products through January 7 (while supplies last). I’m eyeing the Color Pinch Cream Blusher in Caramel, as well as some of those pretty brushes! (Just use the code “WINTERSALE” at checkout to reduce your cart’s price!)
- Old Navy is having a majorly great sale right now! I especially love this dress for Maggie ($8!), this striped sweater for me ($28), and these adorably comfy looking PJ pants for me ($12).
What fun deals have you come across? Please share!