I love getting a peek into other people’s routines, so I thought I’d share one of mine: my makeup routine, specifically. This is what I use for my everyday make-up, and it takes me all of five minutes to put on. (Because who has time to spend more than that on their make-up? Not me!)
You’ll notice that all my make-up products are by Beautycounter, and that’s because 1) I’m a Beautycounter consultant and, even more importantly, 2) I’m a believer in the brand. I love that I don’t have to think twice about the quality of my makeup and can know it’s doing great things for my skin while it’s on.
I’ve linked to each product that I reference in my video lower in this post so you can take a closer look at individual products if you’re interested in learning more. Oh, and if you’d like to get connected with me to keep up with Beautycounter info, tips, promotions, new product launches, etc., joining my Beautycounter Insider Info Facebook group is a great way to do that.
Before you watch the video, two quick caveats!:
- Please overlook the portions of the video where you’re looking up my nose and the top of my face is out of frame. Trying to do your make-up in a computer is pretty tricky, as it turns out!
- I typically use a powder brush — not a stipple brush — to apply my Mattifying Powder, but somehow overlooked that in the video. The correct link (to the powder brush I use) is below.
With that, check out My Everyday 5-Minute Make-Up Routine!:
Products used in this post:
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Mattifying Powder
- Color Sweep Blush Duo (Tawny/Whisper)
- Color Outline Eye Pencil (Brown)
- Color Shade Eye Duo (Peach/Bronze)
- Lengthening Mascara
- Color Define Brow Pencil (Medium)
- Lip Gloss (Dahlia)
Brushes used in this post:
- e.l.f. Ultimate Blending Brush (I use it to apply the Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer)
- e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush (I use it to apply the Color Sweep Blush Duo)
- e.l.f. Powder Brush (I use it to apply the Mattifying Powder)
- e.l.f. Eye Blending Brush (similar to the one I use to apply the Color Eye Shade Duo)