Oh, summertime Fridays. How I love you! Each and every one of you.
To help you usher in this glorious weekend, I’ve collected a few of my favorite links from this past week. Enjoy!:
- I love, love, LOVE this book idea. Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls features tales from 100 awesome women in history — past and current — to inspire kiddos to dream big:
- What? A Golden Girls-themed cafe opening in NYC? All I can say is, there better be cheesecake!
- How adorable is this gingham swimsuit from J. Crew Factory (top here and bottoms here)? And the price is great, too! I might just have to snag it for this year’s beach vacation (coming up the week of July 4!)…
- I’m dying to give this Sweet Potato Pasta with Hemp Seed and Kale Pesto recipe a try. YUM!:
- Been on the hunt for some fact checking when it comes to Mr. Trump’s statements? This site’s got you covered.
- Speaking of presidential candidates, this eighth grader’s impressions of politicians are quite impressive, if you haven’t seen his graduation speech yet.
Happy Friday! Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend ahead.