Friday, Friday, FRIDAY!
That’s all I’ve got this week, friends. That, and some awesome links to share with you.
- I just have to start here, with the latest tourism campaign from VisitSweden. Sweden — celebrating the 250th anniversary of abolishing censorship in their country (they were the first nation to do so) — has created a phone number that you can call to be connected to a random Swede and talk to about, well, anything! Yes, that’s right — one phone number for a whole country. I have to try this. (Also, the video for this campaign — below — only fuels my already strong desire to visit Sweden ASAP. So, nice work VisitSweden. Mission accomplished as far as I’m concerned!)
- “10 Life-Changing Tips to Make Your Home So Much Cleaner” — please click and enjoy. (Hint: It’s way better than you’re expecting.)
- Winston-Salem friends: The 2016 RiverRun Film Festival is here! Be sure to check out a film or two (here’s the schedule). Kevin and I are seeing Sunset Song next Thursday evening at SECCA. I can’t wait!
- I raved about these muffins on Facebook already, but wanted to document them here, too. They are AMAZING! They’re healthy, but you’d never know it. They taste deliciously decadent and buttery, despite having zero butter in them. I’ve made three batches so far and am looking forward to trying them again soon. (Note: I made mine full-sized rather than mini and they made about six. YUM.)
- I snagged a pair of these adorable utility pants at LOFT this past week and love them. They fit really well, and are SO soft, too. I got them for $15 and it looks like they’re available right now on loft.com for $11.99. Score! I might have to get them in another color with this kind of deal…
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead!