Fridaaaaaaaay! It’s Friday!
You know what that means.
That’s right — it’s time for me to share some of the internet gems I’ve discovered over the last week. (Lucky you!) 🙂
So let’s get to it:
- Regardless of your political leanings, I think these two explorations from The Wall Street Journal are fascinating glimpses into both Trump and Sanders‘ supporters and how each candidate “happened.”
- Um, this recipe for Crockpot Peach Mango Chicken sounds amazing. I can’t wait to try it. (Thanks for the recommendation, Teri!)
- I’m in LOVE with the Evanthe Dress from Anthro. It’s so pretty, isn’t it? (Swoon.)
- This house, which should get the award for “Most Stress-Inducing Home In America.” Sure, it looks okay on the outside. But just click to see the photos of the home’s interior. (Thankfully) I’ve never seen anything like it. I have so many questions for the family who lives here…
- Homemade churros. Yes, please. Enough said. I must try making these.
- As a big fan of all things Aziz Ansari, I enjoyed this New York Times piece chronicling his most recent trip to India to visit his relatives and explore the delicious food of his heritage.
- I’ve taken three Pure Barre Platform classes at this point, and I’m obsessed. If you’re a Pure Barre addict like I am and haven’t given Platform a try just yet, please sign up ASAP. My guess is you’ll LOVE it!
- Here’s another great chapter in Always’ “Like A Girl” campaign. Such good stuff coming from this brand!:
What do you have planned for this weekend? Kevin’s brother, Justin, and his wife, Katie, are coming to visit us in Winston-Salem, and we can’t wait to spend time with them.
Hope you have fun weekend plans, too!