This coming Monday is Leap Day which, as we all know, only comes around once every four years. In addition to dressing up like Leap Day William in yellow and blue (you know, as tradition dictates), I’ve rounded up some fun ways to celebrate come February 29. Think of it as my Leap Day gift to you.
- Great American Cookies: Were you lucky enough to be born on February 29? If so, be sure to hit up your local Great American Cookies location (with a valid ID — proving your birthday — in tow) for a free cookie CAKE. (Yep — not just one measly cookie. The whole cake. Think of it as four years’ worth of birthday cookies.)
- Legal Sea Foods: Dine on February 29 and get two one-pound lobsters and two sides for a mere $29 (whether your birthday falls on February 29 or not).
- Hard Rock Cafe: This one’s for those lucky Leap Day birthday folks again. Hard Rock has crafted a “Leaplings Eat Free” menu with six free entree choices on Monday.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe: Club Tropical members get any 24-ounce classic smoothie for $2.29 (regularly $4+) on Leap Day 29.
- Olive Garden: Leap Day birthday celebrators, consider eating at Olive Garden on February 29 and get a free dessert — a dessert flight with four small desserts, in fact — with a coupon on their Facebook page.
- Expedia: Save up to 29% off select hotels worldwide with reservations made on the Expedia mobile app on or before February 29.
- CheapOair: Use code GETAWAYS30 to save up to $30 on getaway vacations through Leap Day.