It’s cold out here in North Carolina, and here in Winston-Salem it’s a snow day (looks like we have about 1.5 inches on the ground so far!).
What better time to shop for some cozy outerwear? From athletic to dressy and somewhere in between, here’s a round-up of some of my favorite jackets, coats, and vests to keep you nice and toasty this winter:
- Regent Topcoat (J. Crew):
- Ruched Knit Vest (Calia):
- Cascade Zip Up (Albion Fit):
- Mauna Kea Parka (The North Face):
- Frost-Free Fleece Lined Vest (Old Navy):
- Ultimate Parka (Asos):
- Along the Way Pullover (Beyond Yoga):
- Puffy Blanket Jacket (Lululemon):
- Cole Haan Signature Stand Collar Wool Blend Coat (Nordstrom):
How are you keeping warm in style this winter? Please share your favorite outerwear picks with me!